Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jay @ the Pauley Pavillion

Jay-Z

For anyone that didnt go to this show on Sunday definitely missed out on one of the greatest hip hop shows of all time!! Jay is my absolute favorite rapper so excuse me for being bias, with Wale, NERD, J.Cole all opening for him it was bound to be a high energy amp'd show from the jump!
We had all access so we were chatting it up with Wale, Pharrell, and Lupe. Wale sucks, I hate his personality. Pharrell is definitely a cool dude and Lupe is sooo humble!! Anyway besides all that, Rihanna cam out to show love to perform her new single Bad, off her Rated R album droppin this month.

Jay killllled it performing all his hit singles, from Reasonable Doubt to the BP III. I wass out my seat the whole show, anticipating for Beyonce to come out then it definitely would have been a show worth the $. He of course ended it with Encore which defintely had the crowd going!

On a fashion tip, Wale talks so much about how hes LV'd out and sooo fresh! WOMP he looked like a regular dude I guess he shows no love to LA. Pharrell all BBC'd out, looking good as usual!
The crowd was dipped in The Hundreds, Black Scale, total street wear I was definitely glad to see that! Unusually there wasn't that much Crooks on the kids backs!

Shout outs to my boy Gavin, that got some footage from the show!


N.E.R.D-Everyone Nose from LAx Paperboys on Vimeo.



http://www.laxpaperboys.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment