Monday, March 2, 2009

JUST MOVED IN...CATCHING UP!

A lil backed up at the moment, just moved in a new spot and havn't had internet access this BB hasn't been very dependable!

None the less I have some new things I'm going to present to you all..
Sarah Seilbach has done it again with her new fall line debut...I recently talked about her as a new designer to keep your eye out for and showed a little bit of her work..This fall she still keeps the same concept of simplicity, but do not underestimate the craftsmenship and detail put into each garment, with her earth tone inspired peices she is definitely fashion foward with her concepts I cant wait to see what else she has in store!!

Currently her stuff is only sold in New York, thankfully I am making a trip that way around June. I am sooo stoked!!







No comments:

Post a Comment