Monday, March 2, 2009

PERKS of working at FOREVER 21's HQ

Forever 21 has been the greatest come up no matter what type of economic crisis we are facing!With their dirt cheap find's and fashion foward peices I'm definitely a proud representative of the company and glad to see everything that goes on before it hits the stores! Recently they just launched their new line TWELVE BY TWELVE made and targeted toward a more upscale, older range of consumers. I am so glad they have launched this line (Now I dont have to see my mom try and fit the stuff I wear.lol.sidenote.jk MOM I LOVE YOU) but really this innovative new line is great for everyone and not to be limited to the mom's of the world. I personally like a few of their peices and grabbed some for myself..
Now,I will show you some quick picks...ENJOY!











1 comment: