Wednesday, July 22, 2009

unLAced.

Los Angeles unLAced Event was held this past Saturday, July 18th. There were so many different people I was glad to see all the people that came out to support a friends event. Versatility was one of the key's that led to the success of this event, with different street wear lines that set up booths, to different faces walking around with hot exclusive kicks, to the environment full of sneaker heads. This was a BUY/SELL/TRADE sneaker convention so if you had some hot Nikes, J's, or any sneaker thats been out for a while just piling up in your closet then this definitely was the place to be dusting the closet out. I had a couple pairs of sneaks that I didn't get a chance to get rid of while I was just absorbing the excitement and madness going on all around me! Below are a couple shots from the event that my good friend Kasey shot, shoutouts to him for not posting the BAD pics of me lol jk.
More pic on his Flikr




No comments:

Post a Comment