Friday, July 10, 2009

WTF...???!!!

There's always those, "what were they thinking?" outfits. I honestly believe that people really do things like this on purpose, on the other hand I shop and I see something and im like, "sadly someone will think this is absolutely to DIE 4". These outfits should be burned to put it quite blunt and to the point. Fashion is NOT about being different I hate when people wear something they KNOW is ugly but believe they will make a bold fashion statement. Girl you definitely will make a statement with these....Enjoy!

























Honestly I love the dress I cant even lie but she did not gracefully wear this gown AT ALL. Her un-tanned skin and horrible choice of sandals, everything about this is BAD. I really wish someone else like Eva Longoria would have graced her frame in this gown.


Someone got stuck in Wonder Land.
Please! The rodents belong on the side of the road and not on your feet. Thank You.



I'd say she obviously must be stuck in a different time zone, or planet at that...



No comments:

Post a Comment