Monday, October 26, 2009

Stomp out Season!

Now that summers a wrap even though we still get that wonderful Cali weather and sun it does get a little chilly at night. Just to be in season we gotta start bringing out the boots, and stay fashionable. Here are a couple of my favorite must have's. I keep it diverse there are a pair of boots for every price range ladies, Enjoy...!


Giorgio Armani Ankle Boots-$495
I love these boots! Armani gives boots a classy and glamorous update, adding white trimming, high heels and a bow closure. The black/white contrast screams timelessness, and the heel is surprisingly easy to walk on. If you buy just one pair, make it these!

Christian Louboutin Robot Ankle 120 Boots $1,295
Looking for some statement boots? These 4.5 inch heels are divine, and will give the most stylish kick to everything from gorgeous jeans to tiny mini’s. The horizontal stripes keep them on trend, but it’s the gorgeous gold colouring that give them their oomph. A must have for the Christmas party!!
Melissa Ashanti Ankle $120
These combine subtle German influences with curves and shine to produce a very comfortable and very modern pair of boots. They are also completely waterproof, and very shiny! They look new every time you wear them, and will add the finishing touches to any outfit. A must have!

Alexander McQueen Skull Zip Fron Ankle Boots $911
These are my favorite! From the folded down sides to the peep toe front, these shoes ooze class and sophistication, and are perfectly finished by the ‘skull’ zip pull. I can’t wait to get a pair of these!

Burberry Porsum Leather Ankle Boots $895
I peeped these a lil while ago wen my girl Vashtie was talking about how she copped a pair and I agree they are HOT! These are perfect for the army girl trend, as they will inject a touch of fierceness into any outfit

! From the chunky heels to the straps and laces, they are just feminine enough to look fantastic teamed with a summer dress, tights and a big bag.
burberry_shopping5burberry_shopping3
"We stopped in to BURBERRY to find these boots I’ve been day dreaming about. i rarely fall in love with a piece, but when i do…i hunt it down and make it mines! that’s right, i said “MINES!”

-Va$htie
GUESS Guess? Peter Leather Boot $189
Okay, not to be bias but of course I gotta include my company in this series. The Peters are definitely one of my fav, they're fierce beyond any means and you can pair them with a cute denim skirt or tuck some skinnies inside! They are "that" boot that you can pair with anything, the even come in brown!

Steve Madden Gammbble Boot $129
I personally own these bad boy's and I absolutely love them! They're one of the most comfortable pair of boots I have ever put my feet in! I can wear them for hours and feel like I have flats on. I love the distressed worn out look they have, yet they're still so fashionable with the wooden heel that give it a western touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment