Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Forecast 2010

So, prior I posted the 2010 Forecast, and trust me the fashion forecast's are never off...I remember when I went to do a visit at FIDM like 4 yrs ago and they had the forecast for 2009 and literally seeing everything perfectly in place and not a second later, threw me. Guess somebody's gotta do it, let me tell you though, the classes are no joke! Anyways, with that said..I'm going to add some more things to keep your eye out for the new year.
In 2008-09 all the rage were the headbands, front french braids, braided bands, and on and on. Well now its time to show those lovely locks some love with jewels, flowers, and to die for studded comb pieces. You can even turn old brooches and jewelry into hair pieces (lets see who the first to bank on these in L.A will be)

Hair Jewelry


Leather, Pleather, ahh Whatever. Sometimes you gotta "fake it til you make it" Not the number 1 pick on my list, honestly theres nothing flattering to me about a leather dress. But a bad ass leather cropped moto jacket, thats a different story and a definite must have! I believe EVERYONE should invest in classic pieces and items such as a classic leather jacket goes on the list, with that timeless peacoat.

While 2009 fashion color trends featured a vast array on leather colours, the leather in 2010 will revolve around monochromatic and earthy tones.

Yes, Elise Overland's 2010 collection may feature the likes of teal-green, but such colours are never going to find mass appeal.

Rather, expect to see a big comeback for grey leather, precipitated in part by Rodarte and their grey thigh-high boots. Black is, of course, a safe and unwavering option though if you're after a country-inspired looks opt for tans and browns.

via fashionising

No comments:

Post a Comment