Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Reinvent in twenty-ten

Over the past couple weeks I been in a bind, not knowing what exactly I wanna do with my hair for the new year! You can only do so much with curly hair, 1. straighten it 2. straighten it, and 3. straighten it lol. For those of you that want curly-ehh, think twice (too much maintaining). So I had to do my homework and these are the trend for 2010, hmmm lookey lookey options I love it!

Reinvention is the best therapy for anyone that recently got out of a relationship, orr worked their ass off and needs a change, there literally 736,204,805 excuses to reinvent one's self,
"What's yours?"

2010 hair trends

Most of the styles are inspired from the 2010 runways, ie the braided look from Alexander Wangs runway...

Styles:
  1. Plaited & Braided
  2. Slicked Styles
  3. Long Waved
  4. 70's inspired locks
  5. Chignon
  6. Two top knots
  7. Up-do hair twists

So I am stuck between the braided look and the chignon, guess one is business other pleasure.Messy chignonbraided hairstyle

No comments:

Post a Comment