Saturday, June 6, 2009

TRUE, this store saved my life!

Okay, so while shopping down on the infamous Haight St. in San Fran I was going a little too crazzy spening money and not paying attention. I was with my boy Jeff and he was my tour guide! We went into TRUE they had some dope clothing, so dope that I must of set my phone down to pick everything up in sight! Some couple stores down I realized I didnt have my BB, I panicked dearly we had to back track to evvveeery single store we had shopped in and TRUE had my BB! I must say something was a little fishy there because the sales rep was like we have it then she walked to the back and they all of a sudden didnt know where the phone was! I was like, "oh great!" She finally found it and my screen was blank and it said, "Do you want to Reset?" I was like these broads were trying to hack into my BB and keep it! Funny thing because later at the Black Scale opening I saw the same sales rep there I was like hmm San Fran is quite SMALL...!

No comments:

Post a Comment